Tuesday, December 31, 2013

With Thy Needle and Thread --Snow Bird


Happy New Year to all of you.  I hope you have a wonderful celebration tonight to bring in the New Year.  I look forward to what the New Year holds and am thankful for all of the good and not so good things that happened in 2013.  The good for the memories I cherish and the bad for the lessons I have learned.  I was able to finish the Snow Bird Pin Keep from With Thy Needle.  The kit included everything you needed to stitch and assemble this lovely little decoration.  I am pleased with how it turned out.  The pictures don't do it justice.



I was also able to capture a few shots of my very own snow birds.  A house finch and a couple of Gold Finches.  Their winter colors are so different from their summer colors.  Still beautiful.



I want to thank all of you for stopping by.  I really have enjoyed catching up on blogs and receiving your wonderful comments.  I plan to spend New Year's Eve and New Years Day in my stitching chair.  I have lots of plans for the New Year but I will have to see where it takes me.  I can't wait to watch the Rose Parade and HGTV has it aired commercial free...Doesn't get better than that
Happy Stitching!

14 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Its a beauty isn't it?! Love it :)
Happy New Year Nataly!!! May your bum grow weary from its time in the chair :)

Vickie said...

It is lovely! God bless you and your family in this new year Nataly!

Catherine said...

Lovely finish!! Happy New Years to you and your family!

Angela said...

Gorgeous finish! Happy New Year!

Ranae said...

Oh! I love it
It's so pretty

Mouse said...

ohhh that is sooo pretty :) beautiful finish :)
wishing you a wonderful stitchy new year :) love mouse xxxxx

Melissa said...

Nataly, your finish is just perfect! You're one of the lucky ones who scored one of those kits!

Have fun stitching tomorrow. Happy New Year!

Shirlee said...

Nataly! I love this design & have never seen it before now. Would you consider lending it to me? I would stitch it immediately & send it right back to you. I am begging on bended knee!

Blessings,
Shirlee
The Easily Influenced Stitcher

Andrea said...

A wonderful finish. Wishing you a very Happy New Year!

Myra said...

What a wonderful finish to end 2013. Happy New Year!

Mmanka said...

Lovely little bird and Happy New Year to you!

Bekca said...

Happy New Year Nataly! And thank you for you kind wishes on my blog post :) I hope you had a wonderful time celebrating the New Year. I can't wait to see what you'll be stitching in 2014.

Carol said...

Such a beautiful finish, Nataly! I wish you and your family all the best in 2014!

Maggee said...

Beautiful finish! Congrats! Happy New Year!