Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Baby Sampler and By the Bay SAL Update

Here is my finish of Part 2 in the Summer Mystery Sampler from By the Bay.  I love the colors and the summer scene.  I can't wait to see part 3 on Friday.

I finished this baby sampler for a friend of my mom's.  She is expecting her third baby in July and I wanted to have this ready in the wings so all I have to do is add the name.  I stitched a sampler for each of her girls and it was fun to work in blue this time around.  I hope you all a wonderful week and Happy Stitching!

17 comments:

Vickie said...

That is very sweet. :)

pam said...

Mystery sampler is looking great and the baby sampler is too cute.

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Mystery Sampler is looking so pretty! I have not started mine yet!!! lol

Ellen said...

Your idea for the baby sampler is SO cute!!

Laura said...

I love both of these pieces!!!! The By the Bay is fabulous. I have to do one of her designs soon!!!!

Love the baby sampler!!!! Am curious who the chart is by?

Barb said...

The mystery sampler is so pretty!! And what an adorable project for the baby.

mdgtjulie said...

Both are looking good Nataly. Grats on the almost finish!! It's really cute.

Jennifer M. said...

Lovely stitching! I love that little sampler you stitched. :)

Jen

Chris said...

it looks great! i can't wait for part 3 :)

Shirlee said...

So very cute : )

Carol said...

Such an adorable baby boy sampler, Nataly--I'll bet you enjoyed each stitch :)

Lesleyanne said...

Both of your projects are gorgeous.

Lainey said...

Your mystery sampler is so pretty Nataly and the baby sampler is just adorable!

Catherine said...

Sweet stitches!!

Rosemary said...

Oooh, these look great! That mystery sampler is looking so pretty, your stitching is perfect.

Bekca said...

Such a lovely baby sampler, I'm sure the expectant mother will love it :)
Best wishes.

Lynn said...

They mystery sampler is so pretty! I love the colours. A lovely baby sampler too! I haven't seen this one before but it looks like a Sue Hillis design.